ネイティブと学べる タイ・チェンマイ英語留学

日本語で文法基礎から学べるタイ・チェンマイ英語留学

   
4日~6ヵ月の英語留学→ ホームページはこちらから
    留学 + 滞在サポートなので安心



2019年3月21日木曜日

Day14 TES☆初めての英語文法授業 (基礎からはじめる!)大人の英会話☆やり直し英語留学

お勧め!1ヶ月 留学!!~ 
 ベーシック文法・会話クラス

        
    ° ✧ .。.:*・'チエンマイ英語留学体験記'・*:.。.✧ °

                         ベーシック文法にトライ 
                 プレ留学は私でも英語が伸びる





.。.:*・'自己紹介'・*:.。.

名前:きよみ

チェンマイ大好き☆学校で勉強☆カフェで宿題 
毎日頑張りました!





ドイツ料理食べ放題へ行ってまいりました!


マッシュポテト、パン、スープ、ソーセージ、ハム、酸っぱいキャベツ・・・。

どれもこれも美味しかった!
また絶対来たーい(*´ω`*)

チェンマイは意外といろんな国の食べ物が食べれます。
次はどこに行こうかな~(^^♪


過去進行形も会話でよく使ってるなぁ。
「て」と「た」があったら過去進行!

.。o○*今日の授業.。o○*

前回の【クイズ】の答え
(1)   Your bicycle was by the gate yesterday.
(答)
* What was by the gate?
* Where was your bicycle yesterday?
*   When was your bicycle by the gate?
  (2)  Ken was her friend.
* Who was her friend?
* Whose friend was Ken?


 
【今日の勉強】 過去進行形

   She is reading a book in her room now.(下線部をat that timeに変えて)
  She was reading a book in her room at that time.
     (彼女はその時本を読んでいた。)

   【過去進行形】
  過去のある時点で別の動作が進行中である時、過去進行形で表現する。
    Was,were/ V-ing (していた)
 
●     肯定文、否定文、疑問文 
 She was/be reading a book in her room t that time.

      肯定文-動詞Vをミキサーする。
     She was reading a book in her room at that time.
       否定文- 動詞のハコの中にnotを入れる。
         She was not reading a book in her room at that time.
       疑問文- 動詞のハコのwas/wereを文頭に出す。
     Was she reading a book in her room at that time?
            Yes, she was./ No, she was not.
     
●     5W1H疑問詞
  下線部を聞く疑問文を作りなさい。
(1)       I was/singing the song in a music room at that time.

             ・→Who was singing the song in a music room at that time?
             ・I was singing what in a music room at that time.
               Were you singing what in a music room at that time?
              → What were you singing in a music room at that time?
      ・I was singing the song where at that time.
              Were you singing the song where at that time?
              →Where were you singing the song at that time?     

(2)       I was/singing the song in a music room at that time.
   
・     I was/doing what in a music room at that time.
Were you doing what in a music room at that time?
→What were you doing in a music room at that time?


   
   【クイズ】
(1)   次の文の肯定文、否定文、疑問文を作りなさい。

My brother was/playing basketball in the park at that time.
①     肯定文
②     否定文
③     疑問文
④     Yes/noの答え
 
(2)   次の下線部を聞く疑問文を作りなさい。
①     I was writing a letter in the room at that time.
②     I was writing a letter in the room at that time.


.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。

  【クイズ】.。o○*私の答え.。o○*
(1)   次の文の肯定文、否定文、疑問文を作りなさい。

My brother was/playing basketball in the park at that time.
①     肯定文
【My brother was playing basketball in the park at that time】
②     否定文
【My brother was not playing basketball in the park at that time.】
③     疑問文
【Was your brother playing basketball in the park at that time?】
④     Yes/noの答え
【Yes, he was./No, he was not.】
 
(2)   次の下線部を聞く疑問文を作りなさい。
【Who was writing a letter in the room at that time?】
【What were you writing in the room at that time?】
【Where were you writing a letter at that time?】
②     I was writing a letter in the room at that time.
【What were you doing in the room at that time?】



つい、忘れがちな「doing」も入れたし、「I」を「my」にせず「your」にも変えたから
今日は大丈夫✨
見直し大事。













0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿